Thursday, June 20, 2013

Review: Que Bella Deep Cleansing Aloe Vera Cream Mask

 
Whilst I was roming around Target picking up a few of my esentials I wandered down the body aisle, the aisle with all the body butters, shower gels, eye masks, face masks, and hand and foot creams you could want. Exactly what I needed too! I hardly ever get zits, and there was one forming on my chin as I stood there and contemplated which one to get. In the end I picked 3, but in this post I'm only reviewing one, the Que Bella Deep Cleansing Aloe Vera Cream Mask.



The back of the packet that this mask comes in says: "Our mask is specifically formulated to target problem areas of oily, normal and T-Zone skin. It gets to work on application helping to cleanse acne-prone skin keeping it in check and helping to moisturize, nourish and rejuvenate." Those are some big claims, and I do have oily skin, and T-Zone problems so I decided it was worth a shot. It was only 2 bucks, so I said why not.

On the night that I applied and tested out this product a friend did it with, as facials are always more fun when more then one person is involved. We both applied the mask, which is a globby, jelly kind of texture to our faces and waited the 15 minutes as instructed.

Upon application the mask was cold on your skin, but not unbearable. After about one minute of having it on, we both agreed that our skin started to tingle and feel a bit itchy, but in a good way. After about 5 or so minutes the mask hardened, and the skin began to feel tight. At this point you began to feel it opening your pores and really doing some good.

When removing it slid off easily. On my nose I noticed that it had hardened to the point where it flaked off and took some extra rubbing to remove as it had hardened to my nose.

Once removed both of us noticed the immediate softness that came to our face. My skin was so soft, and even though my zit was still waging war on my chin, the rest of my face felt pretty damn good. We also noticed that our skin felt lighter and looked lighter, and it had a nice, clean, glow to it. It left your face refreshed and cool to the touch, which might not be good for some people, but it was good for me. :) Here are some during and after pictures of my skin. I forgot to take before pictures, but I promise next time I will.


 
You can see that alot of the redness in my face disappeared and my skin feels so much better! I realy love this mask. I wouldn't nessicarily say it's made for removing blemishes or for removing the starts of them, but my face does feel a hell of alot better, so I would say it's worth 2 bucks. If you have tried this, let me know what you think in the comments below. Until next time...
 
Ta-ta Dah-ling!
-Molly <3

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! Great review, I'm planning on buying this mask now!

    ReplyDelete